Sunday, July 1, 2012

Hot New Printables Available


There are always new, good coupons that come out the first of the month and this month is no exception!  Don't miss out because the best usually go fast!

Below are a few I will be printing out for myself.

During the summer we grill a bunch!  The kiddos got my hubby a new grill for Father's Day and he has been making good use of it!  We will for sure be using plenty of propane over the summer so the AmeriGas Cylinder exchange is a must!  Oh and if we are going to be outside grilling, might as well take care of those pesky weeds while we are at it!









 There are also a few B1G1 deals that I usually print out to keep on hand to match with a sale that may come along.







And really, who can't use more hand soap!






Click here to select your own printables and remember you can usually print two of each!

Let me know what your favorites are this month!





No comments:

Post a Comment