Monday, July 16, 2012

Saving My Wilder Way - Week of July 15 Planned Shopping Trip

Well, I have been all around the world and back it seems over the last few days and I did not get the chance to actually PLAN a shopping trip for this week yet!

I did run to Walgreen's and CVS late last night and scored a few good deals though so I thought I would share those with you and when I get a chance I will come back and add what I plan to buy for the rest of the week!

CVS

The coupon machine at CVS was good to me last night!  When I scanned my card a got a ton of new coupons for it.  The best one was for a free bottle of Complete (12 oz) or RevitaLens (10 oz).  There are two contact users in our household and so free saline is always great. I am not sure what I did to deserve this but I have been taught not to look a gift horse in the mouth!

So I purchased:
1 12 oz bottle Complete Solution            $  9.99
1 Nature Made Vitamin D3 2000iu         $ 13.49
1 Nature Made Vitamin D3 1000iu         $  7.99
1 Unreal Peanut Butter Cup                    $  0.75

Coupons Used:
2 Nature Made Printables for                                   $1.00 each
1 CVS Coupon for Complete or RevitaLens            $9.99
1 CVS Coupon for NatureMade printed earlier        $2.00
1 CVS $4 off $20 of NatureMade printed earlier     $4.00
1 CVS $4 off $20 or More printed on trip                $4.00
1 CVS Beauty Club Reward                                    $5.00

I paid $5.31 our of pocket and received back .75 ECB for the Unreal bar and 4 ECB  for the Nature Made!    Not too bad for a spur of the moment trip.

There is a coupon for the RevitaLens that is available as a printable but I am not sure that CVS would let you use it with the free coupon printed at the machine.  I didn't have it with me (but you can get it here) at the time so I couldn't try it.  If you do, let me know how it works for you. 

Walgreen's

At Walgreen's I had a $4.00 RR reward that was expiring which prompted my whole trip "to town" in the first place.

I purchased:

1 Listerine Ultra Clean Arctic Mint 16 oz (500ml)     $4.99
1 Ozarka Water 24 count                                         $3.49

Coupons used:
1 $4.00 Register Reward from previous trip             $4.00
1 Listerine Whitening Rinse Product RP 04/29/12    $1.00




I paid $3.48 out of pocket and received 4 RR for the Listerine and 1 RR for the Water.   I also received an additional 1 RR for the water but I understand that this has been corrected and is only printing one now.

Hope you find something that you might need this week!


One Stop Printing - To print all of the currently available printable's mentioned in this post click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment