Sunday, December 18, 2011

The Best Coupon Database Home Page

Hello!  I have started this page to help "Couponers" in the Greater Houston, Texas area. 

I have developed a searchable coupon database of the LOCAL coupon inserts.  If you have been couponing for just a brief time you have probably already figured out that the inserts found in the newspaper are regional.  I found that the databases that I used frequently were not matching up to what I was receiving in the newspaper and so I decided to make my own.  As a busy mom, my time is valuable and limited.  I hope that by sharing my database I can save others who coupon some time and frustration when trying to plan their shopping trips!  I will be adding more content as time allows but I will update the database weekly as new inserts are distributed in the newspaper!

I currently have inserts included from the following newspapers:

  • HOUSTON CHRONICLE
  • BRYAN-COLLEGE STATION EAGLE
  • THE HUNTSVILLE ITEM
  • TEMPLE TELEGRAM
  • WACO TRIBUNE-HERALD



I will be adding data that include coupons from previous inserts as time allows until I have all current (unexpired) coupons included. 

No comments:

Post a Comment