Tuesday, December 27, 2011

New Years Resolution - Guide to reaching your savings goals for 2012!

Christmas has come and gone and this weekend we will be celebrating the beginning of a new year!  I have personally set a goal to triple my coupon savings in 2012.  I started seriously couponing in the summer of 2011 and was able to save enough during that approximate six months to pay for all of our Christmas purchases, including the meals!  Considering I started half way through the year I thought just doubling my savings would not really be a challenge, so I upped my goal to triple. 


Over the course of the past few months I have picked up so many money saving tips and I am often asked how I am saving so much with coupons.  I know so many are familiar with the couponing show on TV but I have honestly not ever watched it.  I have read many reviews of it and I think from what I have read that it is very unrealistic and like so many other "reality TV shows" that it is actually staged.  Often I hear reports of stores "bending" the rules for the show.  I think it sets up unreasonable expectations for the average shopper.  It is possible to save large sums of money couponing however in honest, ethical and practical ways and over the course of the next few weeks I will share the steps to accomplish this so that YOU TOO can reach your savings goal for 2012! 

No comments:

Post a Comment